Here is what you will need to measure your penis:
- Ruler or tape measure
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on measuring your penis:
- Arouse your penis to achieve an erection. An erection is necessary to measure the size of the erect penis.
- Place a flexible tape measure or ruler at the junction of your pubic bone and penis.
- Hold the measurer firmly against the pubic bone with one hand while extending the entire length of your penis with the other. Press the ruler into your groin until you feel resistance to account for hair or skin as you measure from the tip to the pelvic bone.
- Follow the natural curve of your penis as you measure from the base to the tip.
- Now you have the penis length measured.
- To measure girth, wrap a string or tape measure around your erect penis' thickest region, and record the measurement.
It's critical to remember that there is no "normal" penis size, which varies from person to person. Every penis is unique!
About the writer:
The Giggeli Project creates penis shaped design objects to break taboos and provoke discussion on genitalia. The idea behind the project is to create products that playfully highlight everyday issues and make us think differently about them.